EPIC Willow Analyst 1 resource
EPIC Ambulatory Analyst 1 resource
EPIC Cadence and Prelude Analyst 1 resource
EPIC Resolute PB 1 resource
EPIC Resolute Claims 1 resource
Description of job duties:
1. EPIC Analyst required in above modules.
2. Candidate must be EPIC Certified. It’s a key qualifying criteria.
3. EPIC implementation experience is preferred
4. Professional and Enthusiastic. Must be able to collaborate with team members, including Business
5. Work location is Cumberland, Rhode Island. Candidate must be flexible to relocate to this location. 2nd Key qualifying Criteria
EPIC Analyst job description - Analyze, Design, develop/customize and test the Epic software for a fresh EPIC implementation for a business line. .
Candidate must be EPIC Certified. Client will need the soft copy of EPIC certificate and license. They validate the candidate certificate / credentials on EPIC Portal.