Provide first level technical support to Dollar General store locations via inbound phone calls and email. Support will include troubleshooting of retail level technical systems such as point of sale (POS), networking, back office PC, and hand held terminal devices.
Ability to understand the processes required to troubleshoot store level systems including POS, networking, back office PC (hardware and software applications), and hand held terminal devices
• Very strong technical aptitude with a diverse skill set.
• Ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams in a high paced, stressed environment
• Self-motivated, disciplined and organized
• Strong belief in customer satisfaction
• Desire to learn and grow in areas of greater responsibility
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Hours of operation are 6:00am - 10:00pm CST, 7 days a week.
Training schedule would be 8:00-4:30 CST, Mon-Fri for approx 6-8 weeks.
Post training, agent would be expected to work a schedule that includes a weekend shift; shifts are 8 hours and would depend on business needs per the operating hours window.
Must have skills would be strong technical aptitude and strong communication (verbal) skills.