The right individual will have a level of Primavera P6 experience to help support the Primavera P6 solution across the estate. The team is looking for someone who has excellent communication and organisation skills and can demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
Primavera Dev Ops Support Engineer will encompass the following duties:
· Provide Application and Technical support of the Primavera P6 Global Cloud instance (SaaS).
· Provide support for Unifier and Gateway
· Provide support of the P6 application, Reporting (BI Publisher and P6 Analytics).
· Manage outages and other major incidents.
· Monitor and manage the Global Scheduled Services. Check logs and resolve issues.
· Monitor and manage the Project Scheduled Services. Check logs and resolve issues.
· Monitor and manage the Analytics ETL schedule. Check logs and resolve issues.
· Administer User Accounts in the Cloud Administration tool and P6 User Administration.
· Provide Application and Technical support of Primavera Risk Analysis.
· Provide Application and Technical support of Acumen Fuse.
· Liaise with third-party vendors (internally and externally) as needed to resolve user and system issues.
· Participate in system and software testing (patches, fixes, service packs, upgrades, etc..).
· Provide P6 support when integrating other applications with Primavera.
· Provide support of packaged deployments of the Primavera P6 solution as needed.
· Provide Application support of Prime.
· Create support templates as needed in line with the teams support model
· Review/Create process/procedure documents as needed\
· Create internal knowledgebase articles to help user resolves issues and other support engineers to resolve issues.
· Is familiar with Dev Ops models
· Is experienced in full lifecycle model of tool customisation, testing and deployment.
· Has operated with elevated privileges within the Primavera Suite environment
· Knowledge of Primavera P6
· Knowledge of P6 Reporting
· Knowledge of Networking
· Knowledge of Primavera Risk Analysis
· Knowledge of Acumen Fuse
· Knowledge of Oracle Prime
· Knowledge of Remedy on Demand or other ticketing system
· Dev Ops experience desirable
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills
· Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong team player with an ability to operate across a global user population
· Accountability and Ownership