Title - UAT Test Lead
Location - USA-WA-Seattle
Duration - 6 month
Establishing, sustaining, driving, and monitoring quality assurance processes, practices, and controls in support of application and system requirement, development and test activities throughout the software development and sustainment lifecycles. Provides
leadership and consulting on quality assurance methodology. Leads quality improvements to requirement, development and test procedures and responsible for the development and implementation of quality assurance processes and tools. Mentors and directs other
quality assurance analysts. 7 years
• Years of experience required
• Degrees or certifications required
• Disqualifiers Required Skills:
• Knowledge of SAAS (Preferably SAP Ariba Cloud on Demand, Oracle EBS and Ariba Integrations or similar integrations).
• Good knowledge of Procure to Pay processes (P2P).
• Work closely with UAT leads, Tech leads, Architects, implementation and deployment of core platform components for SAP Ariba cloud.
• Experienced in Functional, integration, validation and regression testing.
• Partner with Accounts Payable and Buying team to create test concepts, script writing.
• Good overall knowledge of Ariba Upstream and Downstream - Sourcing/Contracting and P2P Tasks.
• Experienced in testing multiple Integrations. Preferably SAP Ariba and Oracle EBS.
• Assisting the business with user acceptance testing (UAT).
• knowledge of Ariba Procurement Catalog, Ariba Network and Supplier onboarding are preferred.
• UAT Test scripts development and execution in HP Quality Center.
• Ability to work with business users who needs guidance not only the HP quality center but also in writing test scripts (assisting core business users).
• Ensure updates to required documents are completed, reviewed and signed off, when required.
• Provide Enhancement, Upgrade & post Go Live implementation testing/functional support
• Frequent contacts and interactions with IT Testing team at global locations for management oversight, directional discussions and status reporting.
• Collaborate proactively with business process teams, test leads and other team members to solidify deliverables.
• Ability to Co-ordinate with technical teams during the System Integration test cycle, UAT and Post go live.
• Compliance to defect management process, assign and close the defects using HP Quality Center.